Our vision, mission, values and promise
Everything we do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their support networks and associated professionals.
Our vision is a world where everyone with a learning disability has opportunities to access good quality housing that meets their needs.
Our mission is to help people with a learning disability find a quality home around which they can build their lives.
- Inclusive – we are inclusive. People with a learning disability are at the heart of everything we do.
- Trustworthy – we are trustworthy. Being open and honest in everything we do.
- Caring – we are caring. We treat everyone with respect and kindness.
- Challenging – we are challenging. Working for real change and innovation to support sustainable housing opportunities.
- Positive – we are positive. Optimistic for a better future and celebrate what are proud of now.
Our promise is our value-based approach to working with and alongside people with a learning disability. It is central to our daily work practices and our overall customer service delivery. Our aim is to achieve the highest standards of service delivery for both the tenants whose needs we serve and others we come into contact with. The Golden Lane Housing values underpin our promise.